For any business, looking out for the top online marketing trends will help the business to stay ahead of the competition and grow the business. Latest online marketing trends changes per year, with the old trends staying in or getting replaced with the new ones to help the business. If you want to grow your business and stay ahead of other businesses, then you should definitely know the various top online marketing trends in 2017. This article will take a look at the top online marketing trends in 2017.
Top Online Marketing Trends In 2017:
- Immersive marketing is one of the top online marketing trends in 2017. This type of marketing has already offered the consumers with the informative and entertaining contents as well. Two of the most popular social media platform has introduced the 360 degree video and various other brands have also already started to experiment with this format.
- Live videos have already gained a good traction on the online marketing platform. In fact, most of the popular social media websites have released live video offerings.
- Although big data has been on the list for various other years, in 2017, big data is definitely considered as one of the top online marketing trends. In fact, Ovum, which is a market research firm, has estimated that the big data market is going to increase from $1.7 billion to $9.4 billion by 2020. This is because more businesses are looking to use and are also using the big data. Also big data was also used for delivering 4000 different digital ads.
- Another technology that will change online marketing trend in 2017 and beyond is definitely augmented reality. Many top business brands, such as Pepsi are already testing the augmented reality. We have all seen how Pokémon go took the tech world by storm in 2016 and racked up around $600 million by the end of December. When augmented reality is used for the digital marketing purpose, the consumers take less amount of time to take their decision.
- Content is definitely on the list of online marketing trends in 2017 and it will continue to be so. This is because online marketing is all about content. Without a great content, the marketing strategy will not work. The content will determine the success of the brand recognition, awareness activation and also reputation. Therefore, the marketing world cannot do without the content to succeed.
- Another marketing trend that will definitely stay for 2017 as well is social media marketing. With the increasing year, the numbers of social media users are also increasing as well. Therefore for any business in 2017, it is important to consider social media marketing if they want to get more consumers and increase their client base easily.
- Mobile marketing will definitely gain more popularity in 2017 as well. More than 80% of the users own a Smartphone and digital marketers can easily experiment with mobile search, mobile apps and mobile payment as well to create their brand value. In fact, mobile marketing can be mixed with the social media marketing for the best results.